Below is the criterion that the Larson teaching staff will use to determine the citizenship grade for students:
- EXCELLENT: Student displays self-discipline and contributes positively to the class. He/she displays qualities beyond that which is expected of the particular grade level.
- GOOD: Student displays self-discipline and responsibility on a daily basis.
- SATISFACTORY: Student displays conduct, attitude, and behavior expected of the particular grade level. He/she responds to an occasional reminder of behavioral expectations.
- POOR: Student is disruptive to the learning process: frequently needs to be reminded of classroom expectations.
- UNACCEPTABLE: Student is often disruptive to the learning process. Does not respond to measures for correcting conduct, attitude and/or behavior.